13th December 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Do any universities abroad offer 1 year MS program after MSc Physics?

I m a nitt student doing m.sc physics...i want to do MS in physics related feild in germany or any abroad countries. do any university have 1 year MS program?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  3. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges in abroad which offers M.Sc Physics course?
  5. Top 10 universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Does some universities actually offer a two years MD program after pharma D?
  9. Details of scholarship exams for study in abroad and overseas universities for MSc in Physics? Criteria for appearing for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study abroad after doing MSc SS? What can i study after my MSc SS? Which are the universities?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  13. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  14. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  15. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  16. Universities across the globe for M.Sc in Nuclear Physics?
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
24th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do any universities abroad offer 1 year MS program after MSc Physics?

Yes, you can do the MS in physics related field from the following universities-
1. University of Sussex
2. Imperial college London
3. Rostock University, Northern Europe,
25th May 2011, 05:04 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do any universities abroad offer 1 year MS program after MSc Physics?

Everywhere MS program is of atleast 2-3 years, none of the universities provides one yr MS program, or if it is, then that university is not recognised or is fake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?