12th January 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in abroad us college?

I am studying in class 11th and i want to know that what i have to do to get admission in an abroad college to be a cardiologist?
What will be better to be a cardiologist, to study in India or to study in U.S?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  4. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  7. How to get admission in abroad us college? -- [New]
  8. How to study LLB in Abroad being Science student? Detailed procedure of admission?
  9. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  10. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  11. How to go USA for further studies after BCA?
  12. Is there any college which offer MBA with scholarship in Abroad?
  13. Is it necessary to take 2nd language to take admission in degree in any college in India or Abroad?
  14. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
  15. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  17. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
13th January 2016, 08:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in abroad us college?

It is nice to see that you have an aim and want to work hard in order to achieve it. Since you are in 11th standard, so the first step would be to pursue MBBS after which you can pursue specialization in Cardiology. US is a better option since the health standard is quite high in USA and the job opportunities are better as compared to India. Moreover, most of the US universities ranks better than Indian Universities in the medical field. In order to pursue, MBBS in USA, you need to appear in MCAT and IELTS/TOEFL. Then you need to apply online in the US universities; post which there will be interview and then final shortlisting will be done. If shortlisted, you need to apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?