15th March 2015, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?

I have to go to london because my family is going to shift there. plz help me to what will be better? to do mbbs from london or india? what kind of screening i would required to give if i come back to india after mbbs from london

Related Questions:
  1. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  2. Which country has a better scope to do MBBS outside India? Will I have to give screening test to practice in India?
  3. Benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine and Russia? MCI Screening Test is tough to qualify?
  4. I have finishing my MBBS from a recognized college in South India. Should I write the screening test separately to get registered under MCI?
  5. How to study MBBS in London on self finance?
  6. Do we have to give screening tests after completing post graduate degree from foreign institutions?
  7. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?
  8. Which topics are important for BHU Screening MBBS exam? What is the pattern?
  9. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  11. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  12. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  13. How to do SAS course in India if I am a student of B.Pharmacy? What would be the salary?
  14. What kind of questions are included in screening test of Public Service Commission?
  15. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  16. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  17. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  18. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India
15th March 2015, 08:39 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?

It will be better if you can complete your Under Graduation Course from here in India.
Once you have completed your MBBS Degree here it will be best if you can then go Abroad and complete your MD Degree from Abroad and in your case London as your family is staying there.
The course here for MBBS Students is very good and does not differ much from the courses of MBBS that is offered Abroad.
There is a gulf in class though when it comes to the MD Course.
The ones that are offered by the Universities Abroad are much more advanced when it comes to the course of MD.
So it will be best for you stay back and complete your MBBS here and then go for further studies Abroad.
Admission into the course of MBBS Abroad is also tougher than the process to get admission here in India.
So just stay back for a few years and complete your MBBS here and at the same time prepare yourself to go and study Abroad for your MD Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?