31st May 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?

I like to do MS in abroad and i want to know about entrance exam and courses available in MS and fees...What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  2. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  3. Procedure to get online admission for abroad studies?
  4. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Forensic Science in abroad?
  7. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  8. Admission procedure to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured above 80% in Intermediate?
  9. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?
  12. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How to get admission in Abroad? What si the procedure and the fee structure?
  15. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  17. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  18. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
31st May 2015, 11:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?

To get admission in Abroad for pursuing MS course, you need to follow the below mentioned procedure :-

1. You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. You need to take GRE and TOEFL/IELTS coaching and you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

3. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities by reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores.

4. If the university you have applied for admission satisfies with your examinations score reports, they will send you an i20 (admission letter).

5. After receiving an i20 (admission letter) from the university, you need to attend Visa Interview.

6. If your Visa is approved, you can book a ticket to go Abroad and you can join in the university for pursuing your MS course.

MS course Fee Details :-
It will costly nearly 10-20 lakhs for pursuing MS course. The fee structure depends upon the selection of country and college/university for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?