10th August 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get full scholarship in UK and Germany Universities?

I am doing my Pharm.D from Pakistan. I am interested to study further i.e to do masters. My cgpa is 3.8. I want to apply for full scholarship in UK and Germany. So guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  2. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  3. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  4. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  5. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  6. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  8. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  10. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  11. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  12. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  13. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  15. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany?
  16. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  17. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  18. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
11th August 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get full scholarship in UK and Germany Universities?

how to get scholarship in UK and Germany Universities along with information regarding scholarship in USA universities
12th August 2015, 12:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get full scholarship in UK and Germany Universities?

It is difficult to get full scholarship since there are huge number of applicants and the scholarship amount is not so high which will cover your entire expense. However, you tution fees can be exempted through scholarship on following grounds -

- You excel in academic or extra curricular field and get some outstanding achievement.
- You perform exceptionally well in entrance exam as per the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission.

This scholarship is usually given by the institutes in UK and Germany. Most of the German Universities do not charge any tution fees for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?