19th November 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?

sir my self onkar .A.Kshirsagar i am doing M.Sc(part 1) from fergusson college pune in analytical chemistry. i wish to do P.hd in germany on scholarship basis so please guide me & give detail information about univesities in germany.thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities to do Ph.D in Germany?
  2. Which are the universities available in Germany to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  4. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  5. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  6. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  7. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  8. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  9. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  11. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)
  12. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  13. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  18. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
23rd November 2010, 07:16 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?

dear friend,
there are various phd universities in germany. and almost most of them provide phd in the field related as yours. following are some of them

Humboldt University of Berlin is the oldest university in Germany's capital city, Berlin.
University of Augsburg
University of Bamberg
University of Bayreuth
Free University of Berlin
Humboldt University of Berlin
University of Bielefeld
Ruhr University Bochum
University of Bonn
University of Bremen
Jacobs University Bremen
University of Cologne
University of Duisburg-Essen (Campus Duisburg)
University of Düsseldorf

well do check them up thoroughly. all the best god bless you
20th December 2010, 02:41 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my self onkar .A.Kshirsagar i am doing M.Sc(part 1) from fergusson college pune in analytical chemistry. i wish to do P.hd in germany on scholarship basis so please guide me & give detail information about univesities in germany.thank u
Germany is a free education country.
Once you get admission in German universities, you need not pay any thing. Apart from this, even they provide scholarships and assistant-ships based on your previous academics.

So, you need not worry about scholarships in Germany. Just concentrate on the admission process because, getting admission in German universities is not an easy task.

All the Best!
28th January 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir im thulasi lakshmi, a post graduate im Applied Microbiology worked in alagappa university as a teaching assistant. i would like to know whether i can do PhD at german universities with scholarship and
to know how to approach for it
31st January 2011, 07:40 PM
diego
Banned

well friend to get into A good german university you have to write GRE and TOEFl/IELTS...
also thre is a scheme called DAAD scholarships for foreign ,, you can get upto 100 % scholarship.
Most germans also speak english.
some good univ. are ::
University of Berlin
Univ. Of munich.
7th April 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

what are enterance exams required to do m.tech in germany
8th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ mam, ma self Arun done my post graduate in MECHANICAL MACHINE DESIGN and worked as a project trainee @"Indian space research org".i m vry much interested to pursue ma higher studies .. i would like to know whether i can do PhD at any german universities with scholarship and
to know how to approach for it
15th July 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Respectable sir,
myself Binita, pursuing chemistry in IITB.can u give information abt DAAD exam? Actually i want to do PHD from Garmany.
3rd September 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Greetings to you!

I have completed my Post Graduation in Biotechnology in 2010. Currently, i am working as a JRF. I am interested to pursue my PhD in regard to molecular or cellular sciences or regenerative medicine in Germany. So, could you please help me out with the list of universities i can apply. I have given my general and sub GRE also. Kindly, do the needful.

Thank you..

Vibudha
7th September 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i want ot apply for Ph.d in environmental science in germany. could you please inform me about the recognised universities of germany offering P.hd in environmental science.

Thanking you
Rahul
7th September 2011, 06:16 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?

Some of the names of the Universities and their places are given below:
1. Aachen University of Applied Sciences- Aachen(North Rhine-Westphalia)
2. Bamberg University- Bamberg
3. Berlin IB University- Berlin
4. Berlin School of Applied Sciences- Berlin
5. Catholic University for Applied Sciences-Berlin
6. Bremen University for Applied Sciences- Bremen
and there are near about 60 more universities.
You can follow the website: www.studyineurope.eu
10th September 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

for doing Phd in Germany what are the educational eligibility for master's.I mean cpi like that .

with regards janardhan
19th September 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;247048]sir my self monali patil. i am M.Sc M.Phil. in organic chemistry.i am working as a lecturer in senior college at pg department. i wish to do P.hd in germany on scholarship basis so please guide me & give detail information about univesities in germany.thank u.]
23rd September 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/ MADAM
respected sir
my self kishore kumar .s recently i completed my M.Tech in (AeroSpace engineering).so am intrested to do Phd in Aerodynamics.My reasearch intrest Area in Aerodynamics, i want to do Phd in Germany on Scholarship basis so please give me the information about unversities which are offering phd in aerodynamics.
24th October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir\ madam i am vijay pawar, now i am appearing in M.Sc 2 microbiology, after compliting my course, i will joint phd in same field, so please give me related information and university towards this course.
8th November 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,
i am G VIJAY KUMAR , i am pursuing master of technology in water resources engineering (irrigation water management ) at IIT ROORKEE, IN india, i would like to do ph.d in Germany on scholarship basis kindly suggest me universities offering water resources engg & scholarships
10th December 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my M.tech so i would like to do my Phd in germany how can i get admission?
16th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have a scholarship to study Phd in construction management at TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITÄT BERLIN so this university good or bad please give me your advice because I need it
8th February 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have a Msc. in Applied Mathematics and my wish is to undertake a Phd in the same- please guide me on the best way to approach a professor. Should I make a lame approach or there is a procedure to undergo this. Should I have a related research proposal towards his interest? Advice pls.
4th April 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I have master at textile chemistry and fibre scince and i want do PHD in germany please guide me wich universities in germany have?
4th April 2012, 05:00 PM
navidd

hello everyone
I have textile chemistry at master level!and I want do Phd at germany!pleas guide me!thanks(english language university is better)
5th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear all...............I have got an offer to do my PhD in cancer Biology froma Bulgariva, Medical University of Bulgaria....

I have never heard abt bulgarias strength in researchs..

Could any1 help me out giving info frm ur exp plzzzzzz......
29th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

i am shreesh ,i had completed my masters in pharmacology and i want to do ph.d in pharmacology from GERMANY ,will u plz recommend me universities and funding

Thanking you
31st July 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, i want to apply for phd in germany but i dont know which university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?