14th July 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?

Am a bsc(N) graduate with 2yrs of clinical experience... How to get job at abroad??? I hav passport... bt dono how to move on it??? I need to go on for IELTS or else without these i could get job at abroad... pls do help me as i couldn get a good source...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do Hospital administration course or Msc Nursing in abroad after finishing BSc Nursing and 1 year clinical experience?
  2. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  3. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  4. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  5. What is the scope of physiotherapist and acupuncturist in abroad?
  6. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  7. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  8. What preparation I have to do for getting job in abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  9. How to get a job after completing MSc in clinical research after BSc Nursing
  10. Will the job demand in abroad for BSc nurses decrease after 4 to 5 years?
  11. How can I get a job abroad after completing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job in abroad after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  14. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  15. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  16. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  17. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  18. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
27th May 2018, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in abroad being a B.Sc Nursing graduate with 2 years of clinical experience?

For getting job abroad as a Nurse, you need experience, which you have already got. Hence, you should contact job consultants in your area, who have a good track record of placing people abroad.

You need to appear for interview to get the job. Hence, make sure you have a good CV and well prepared for interview. IELTS/TOEFL scores are not needed for every country. In Gulf countries, you can get job based on your experience and references.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?