5th September 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

For how many marks GRE is conducted? What is the maximum marks that can be scored?

Hi i am priyanka hokrane ..... and my query is that i want to know the maximum marks of GRE? I mean how many marks exam is conducted and how many maximum one can score?

8th September 2014, 06:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many marks GRE is conducted? What is the maximum marks that can be scored?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. It is a standardized test that is required to be taken by the students who are seeking to get admission in the graduate schools in the United States. It is conducted by the Educational Training Services (ETS).

The GRE exam is conducted for 340 marks. And if you work hard you can score maximum of 300-320 marks.

GRE Exam Paper Pattern :-
The GRE Exam paper pattern is a Computer Based General Test which is composed of the following three sections :-
-->Verbal Reasoning (English)
-->Quantitative Reasoning (Mathematics)
-->Analytical Writing Sections (Essays)
26th August 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: For how many marks GRE is conducted? What is the maximum marks that can be scored?

I am in first year and my English is also not good I know about GRE today am I able to clear GRE or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?