14th June 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Post Graduation in Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and working in a Hospital?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing.
Now I'm working in a Hospital.
I want to study Post Graduation in
Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies.
What can I do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  2. Details about admission Nursery?
  3. Post graduation studies by distance education in Chemistry?
  4. How to get affiliation for nursing school which I wanted to start in West Bengal?
  5. Which course is better to study in Post Graduation other than M.Sc(Nursing) after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  6. Can I do post graduation course while working in a senior secondary school?
  7. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  8. Information about the universities to do MS after M.Pharm?
  9. Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?
  10. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  11. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  13. What are the career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Nursing?
  14. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  15. Courses for a graduate working in Health Care Service sector?
  16. How to do post basic B.Sc.nursing after completing GNM diploma course?
  17. Any entrance exams to study Post Basic Nursing course in AIIMS Hospital?
  18. How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing
23rd July 2023, 02:51 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How can I study Post Graduation in Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and working in a Hospital?

• Eligibility requirements: The first step is to check the eligibility requirements for admission to the Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies. These requirements can be found on the Georgetown University website.

• Apply online: Once you have checked the eligibility requirements, you can apply online for admission to the Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies. The application form can be found on the Georgetown University website.

• Pay the application fee: You will need to pay an application fee to submit your application for admission to the Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies. The application fee can be paid online or by check.

• Submit your application documents: You will need to submit the following documents with your application for admission to the Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies:
    • Transcripts from your previous schools
    • Letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor
    • Personal statement
    • TOEFL or IELTS score (if required)[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

• Attend an interview: If your application is selected, you will be invited to attend an interview with the Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies admissions committee. The interview will be an opportunity for you to discuss your academic record, your career goals, and your reasons for wanting to attend the Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies.

• Receive a decision: After the interview, the Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies admissions committee will make a decision on your application. If you are accepted, you will be notified by email or mail.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?