23rd November 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How much is the course fee for B.Sc. (Physics) in Australia?

Sir, kindly give me the detail about the course fees for B.Sc. physics honours degree in Australia. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  2. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  3. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  5. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  6. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  7. How to go in Australia after completing BSc Nursing
  8. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  9. What is the fee structure of BSc in Physics in Mumbai University after passing 12th computer science?
  10. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  12. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  13. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  14. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  15. Fee structure of B.Ed course and hostel fee? I am a student of BSc final year
  16. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  17. What is the next step after MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of CPL in Australia?
27th November 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the course fee for B.Sc. (Physics) in Australia?

The fee structure of B.Sc. Physics Honours course in Australian Universities is not fixed. It varies from university to university depending upon the quality of education, infrastructure, laboratories, transport, etc.,. The fee structure in top universities will be around 15-20 lakhs and in average universities, it will cost around 10-15 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?