15th March 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in medical after 12 to study abroad in canada in good university?

How much marks are required to get admission in Canada medical university after +2 from India and to get better job facility and to do mbbs? Can you please give me the information soon as possible? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  2. Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?
  3. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  4. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  5. How much marks are required to study in abroad/ Which are the entrance exams?
  6. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  8. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  9. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  10. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Which is the best medical university or medical course that I can study abroad?
  12. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  14. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  15. Can I study in canada after passing 12th non medical with 56% marks
  16. What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?
  17. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  18. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
16th March 2015, 06:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in medical after 12 to study abroad in canada in good university?

To get MBBS admission in any good university of Canada, it is enough to have above 75% of marks in your 12th standard. And to apply for admission, first you have to complete MCAT and IELTS exams. That's because most of the universities offering admissions by considering these exam scores of the candidates.

MCAT Exam Pattern:-
MCAT exam is conducted in three sections
1. Physical Sciences(52 questions)
2. Verbal Reasoning(40 questions)
3. Biological Sciences(52 questions)

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?