12th August 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?

Sir
I want admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University.
After that I want to study in abroad so tell me
which subject will be good or have more importance in abroad?
please reply immediately
with regards-

24th November 2014, 05:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?

You should choose the subject in which you have interest and in which you are comfortable. This clearly depicts that you should take up the subject in which you have knowledge and you are crystal clear of its fundamentals since you will be opting it for post graduation which will be tough. There is scope of every field and you can rise to great height with lucrative career options provided you excel in that field. You should continue your post graduation abroad with the honors subject in your BSc degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?