28th October 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?

I want's to study engineering in good university in abroad.At present i am in india.plese do advice about qualification,best place for study,what short of exam do i have to give&how can i prepare for it?

29th May 2016, 04:06 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Qualification required to study engineering in a good university abroad? Which is the best place to study?

You need to give GRE exam to study in US and Canada. If you want to study in UK, Germany or Australia then you need to give IELTS exam. You have to clear TOEFL exam if the university has that criteria too.
As good university can only be selected for the domain you need to grow in, therefore the best place to study cannot be specified.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE/IELTS coaching class in your locality. They will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?