12th March 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study in Abroad for 3rd year Accounting student?

Someone tell me that can i get a scholarship to study abroad? I'm studying of accounting smester 3rd now, help me to get an info plz

16th March 2015, 12:41 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study in Abroad for 3rd year Accounting student?

Yes you can get a Scholarship if you want to go Abroad and then pursue higher studies.
The career track record is very important for a student when it comes to getting Scholarship.
So make sure that you are having a very good career track record.
Also you will require very good Domain Knowledge to have the chance of gaining a Scholarship.
Once you have all this things in place you will have to appear for the GRE Examination and also the TOEFL Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is up to the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted via Skype Calling.
If you are to able to make the Interviewer feel impressed with your Domain Knowledge then you will get the Scholarship from the University.
In the end the Interviewer is one who will take the final call regarding the Scholarship.
So just make sure that you confident and well prepared during your Interview and you will get the Scholarship from the University of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?