10th May 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get after completing B.Sc. Nursing in abroad? Maximum expected salary?

How much salary will I get after completing B.Sc. Nursing in abroad? Maximum Salary after Completing B.Sc.Nursing in abroad?

15th May 2015, 06:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completing B.Sc. Nursing in abroad? Maximum expected salary?

If you are able to work Abroad then the Maximum Salary that you can expect as a Fresher is about $1000 per month.
If you are doing your job in India then it is very hard to predict as it varies from state to state.
So it will be best if you can do your job Abroad as it will be beneficial for you and as time goes you can also expect to earn more as your salary will get increased as you gain experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?