19th March 2015, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Hello,
I want to go abroad for higher education.
I am studying B.Sc Nursing in Mumbai.
Kindly tell me any chances of mine for going Abroad
for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
Please reply as soon as possible.

24th September 2017, 02:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to go abroad for higher education.
I am studying B.Sc Nursing in Mumbai.
Kindly tell me any chances of mine for going Abroad
for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Chances to study MSc Nursing in abroad universities/colleges are high for Indian students after completing BSc Nursing. Candidates after completion of BSc Nursing can study a Master’s Degree in Nursing in various abroad colleges/universities. Candidates have to clear the IELTS or TOEFL examinations for getting admission to MSc Nursing courses in abroad universities. Candidates can study the course in various countries like UK, Canada, Australia, USA etc. Candidates have to apply for admission with a strong statement of purpose, letter of recommendations, resume, academic records and financial statements. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their academic performance and IELT or TOEFL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?