15th July 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship will be given to a good scorer in GMAT? Procedure to apply?

Dear sir
I want to knw hw much scholarship
one can avail after a decent gmat
score also how to apply for the same?????
Kindly reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT? -- [New]
  2. Can we apply for scholarship in Ph.D from USA without any work experience? What is the average cutoff of GMAT to get selected for scholarship in US business schools?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  4. How should I prepare for Quant, Verbal and Reading Comprehension? Application procedure for GMAT?
  5. Is GMAT necessary for MBA in Dubai?
  6. Can I apply for GMAT after passing 12th with Maths and English
  7. When does the GMAT entrance exam held?
  8. How can I apply for GMAT? I am in TYBMS
  9. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When I should apply for GMAT? In which month GMAT will be conducted?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8% in class 12th? What is the procedure?
  12. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  13. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category
  14. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
  15. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  16. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  17. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  18. How much is the fee to do MBA through GMAT?
8th November 2014, 01:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship will be given to a good scorer in GMAT? Procedure to apply?

The scholarship which you will get, depends upon the university to which you have applied. For example, if you have applied for a top university then the scholarship will be between 5000 to 7000 thousand dollars. And for the average universities, it will be around 3000 to 4000 dollars. There is no need to apply for scholarship separately, because when you send your application form and GMAT scores, they will verify your profile. And if you are eligible for any scholarships as per university rules then they will mention it in the admission letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?