23rd September 2012, 02:00 PM
pandey amita

When does the GMAT entrance exam held?

sir plz tell me when gmat exam is held and when form is available for gmat and how apply for gmat
AMITA indore

2nd December 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the GMAT entrance exam held?

Please send me authors names for gmat pls
3rd December 2012, 12:43 AM
priyadarshini patnaik

Dear friend,
GMAT(Graduate management Admission test) is a world wide entrance exam to admissionin in postgraduate management courses in foreign University/institutes. Through this entrance exam one can get admission in the B-schools in the world.It can be taken any time of the year.The Test is designed in order to choose the best of the candidates that are eligible to study the course of management and pursue an excellent career out of it. Any one can appear the GMAt exam to get admission in B-schols all over the world.there is no age limit.Candidate register for GMAT exam through Online,by phone,by fax, by Email.Payment is done through credit card.
These are the basic information about GMAT entrance exam.
23rd May 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

exam date of gmat enterance exam
10th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am vani, i am persuing m.tech (vlsi) . but my dream is to do MBA in abroad. am i eligible for MBA , because currently i am doing m.tech. will it become a problem for doing MBA , and what r d best institutes for GMAT coaching in hyderabad. and i want to know the entire process. plz help me . thanks in advance .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?