29th September 2012, 08:06 PM
Md Prince

Can I apply for GMAT after passing 12th with Maths and English

cn i apply for gmat after 10+2 with maths and english, if yes then what is the procedure plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  2. Can I do MBA after passing 12th with Humanities, English, Maths or Entrpreneurship?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue MBA from Foreign Universities?
  4. Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?
  5. When does the GMAT entrance exam held?
  6. How can I apply for GMAT? I am in TYBMS
  7. When I should apply for GMAT? In which month GMAT will be conducted?
  8. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MCA after passing 2nd year B.Com? I have passed 12th in Maths
  10. Is GMAT necessary for MBA in Dubai?
  11. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for B.Arch course after scoring 84 in English, 44 in Maths and overall percentage of 51% in 12th?
  13. Can I apply fo CA after passing 12th with science stream with Maths?
  14. How can I apply for IAF Group X Recruitment exam after passing 12th Maths with 65%?
  15. Can I apply for GMAT being a B.Sc final year student?
  16. Best possible subjects combination for me in graduation? I want to apply for IAS later
  17. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  18. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT? -- [New]
31st October 2016, 12:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for GMAT after passing 12th with Maths and English

The minimum required eligibility to appear for GMAT examination conducted by GMAC is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The minimum age limit is 18 years.

So, after completing your bachelor degree you can appear for the examination. The examination is conducted for admission of candidates in management course in the recognised institutes.
13th December 2017, 10:55 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

No, you can't eligible for admission in GMAT after passing 12th standard because you have minimum bachelor degree must be needed. So, I have to suggest to you must be passed out bachelor degree then apply for GMAT.
14th December 2017, 02:05 PM
ravinayadav256

Eligibility for GMAT exam:-

Candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Age limit:-
The minimum age limit is 18 years.

GMAT syllabus:-

GMAt syllabus divided into following parts:-

Quantitative Section-37 question
Integrated Reasoning Section-12 questions
Analytical Writing Assessment-1 question
Verbal Section-41 question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?