16th February 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How much score we should have in GRE to get the scholarship in good universities?

I want to know about the GRE score needed for scholarship and the good universities offering scholarship to mechanical engineers and having thermal or industrial as ms program? Can you please answer me soon on the same? Need to start searching for the best.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  2. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  3. What should be the GRE score to get scholarship in good US universities?
  4. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  5. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  6. Guidance for M.Sc (Agriculture) studies in Abroad
  7. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  8. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  9. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  12. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  13. How to do Ph.D in US after completing M.Tech course?
  14. How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities
  15. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  16. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  17. Which foreign universities are good to pursue Ph.D. in Polymers with scholarship?
  18. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
16th February 2016, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score we should have in GRE to get the scholarship in good universities?

To get scholarship for pursuing MS course in top universities, you must have a good aggregate of more than 70% marks in your Graduation course and you must have to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. To get admission in top universities, you must have to at least 300 marks in GRE examination and at least 7 bands in IELTS examination. To get scholarship for pursuing MS course, I suggest you to apply for admission at least before 4-5 months commencement of semester.
17th February 2016, 02:23 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much score we should have in GRE to get the scholarship in good universities?

You will need a score of 300 plus to be eligible for a Scholarship in the Best Universities of Abroad.
There are many good Universities that offer Scholarship for students with an aspiration for thermal or industrial for the MS program.
You need to mention the countries in which you want to pursue the course of MS to get a more detailed list of Universities offering the courses of thermal or industrial for MS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?