16th March 2011, 10:27 AM
msaspirant

Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?

hi everyone
i am doing my final sem of BE in INDIA
i got 62% in BE,
83% in intermediate,
87% in 10th,
i want to do MS in germany
can any one tell me which exam is better IELTS or TOFEL???
should i even take GRE???
will i get good universities and scholarship with my score??

Related Questions:
  1. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  2. What are the tests to do MS in electrical and electronics engineering?What is the qualification required?
  3. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  6. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  8. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  10. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  11. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  13. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
  16. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  17. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  18. Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?
6th June 2011, 12:39 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?

my dear friend IELTS is better then TOFEL. but both are exam has its own importence in higher study....

yes you have to passed GRE for admission in MS in germany....
you can go through the search university and colleges for ms in germay.....you will found it.....
all the best
21st June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?

can a pharmacist teach in nursing college.
28th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?

haiii...i want to do Phd in Germany is it better to give ielts or toefl ?? plss clarify??
18th July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

is ter any rule like i hav to score a minimum of 60% in all sem's to take gre exam?
20th September 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to have german language skills to study in germany?
9th October 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I M A GRADUATE WITH 62% marks in bsc phy honours . what kind of course should i prefer after ielts other than science field . plz help !!!
14th October 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

HEY HI EVERY1.....i m doin mechanical engineerin 2nd year.........later i want to pursue my higher studies abroad specially interested in entrepreneurship........can anybody tell me what should i do.........masters in entrepreneurship or MBA...and which country is best 4 it?????????????????????????
1st February 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

which exam is most important IELTS or GRE to pursue MS in german?i have lot of confusen among these two exams?so could u say that for me ?
23rd May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i have only 55% in engineering can i get eligibility to do MS in Germany.....also tell me about scolership.....how much percentage is required for the toefl exam....
26th July 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my btech with 65% can I go germany by this november.? Then what I have to ,,pls sugest me
6th December 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to give GMAT if i want to do my Masters/MBA in supply chain management from Germany?? & will i be able to get any univ through my TOEFL score.???
15th April 2017, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Did B.E in mechanical & production. Engg
work ex- 1.8 yrs of experience in an IT company name INFOSYS as software engineer.
B.E - CGPA 6.94;
12th - 68%
10th - 85%
Could you please tell me the chances for getting selected by top universities of Germany. I need scholarship too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?