29th September 2010, 09:16 AM
Pratik14390

What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?

Hell friends.

I m now in be 7th sem mechanical.

I m intrested to study in germany for master degree.

So what is the processor.

How can i apply for it?
How how much cost for study there?

Related Questions:
  1. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  2. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  3. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  4. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  5. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  6. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  7. What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  9. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  13. Can I apply for Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 65% in 6 semesters?
  14. How to study masters education in germany?
  15. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  17. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  18. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
11th June 2011, 10:47 PM
benz

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?

Dear friend,

As i can see that you are in 7th semester mechanical engineering and you want to do masters from Germany.

Being a student of mechanical engg. you have got a lot of opportunities as more or less every university possesses a coarse of mechanical engineering.

For doing MS that is master of science you will have to give GRE which is a mandatory test for doing MS outside the country.Many universities accept GRE score.A score above 1200 out of 1600 is good enough. The test comprises of maths and english 800 each.A 2 month study is enough 2 fetch a score above 1200.

A good recommendation and papers and project adds to your credentials and makes it easy for you to take admission.you need to apply at different German universities with GRE score and other documents.The total costs including fooding and lodgeing comes to be around 15 lakhs for 2 yrs MS.
You may get a scholarship from Indian Govt. if u score good in GRE.

For more information You may go through

Thank you
16th December 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?

hi,
i'm currently in 7th sem industrial engg and management.i need to know what are the available courses for master's in germany and what's the procedure to apply?
8th February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.E /MECHANICAL last year (2011) with 72 percent .HOW can i write entrance exam
26th July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends.

Hi i'm now in be 7th sem mechatronics with an overall percentage of 70.I m intrested to study in germany for master degree..how is the scope for mechatronics in germany..And what is the procedure. How can i apply for it?How how much cost for study there?
11th August 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can i do aerospace engg. after completing my automobile in ug
11th October 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

hi ........
currently am in 6th sem computer science and engineering ...i want to do ms in germany. so could you assist me to get into..n does my stream have more chances at there ?
1st December 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam......
Currently am in 7th sem Electronics and communication,i want to do M.S in Germany.
So please what is the procedure n cost of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?