25th May 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How a poor can study MBBS in USA?

My name is Rachana from Hyderabad India. I completed my 10th with 6.7, and my ultimate dream is to study MBBS in USA. But I don't have enough money.as we are poor. So, what can I do?

31st May 2016, 01:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a poor can study MBBS in USA?

To study MBBS in USA, it costs more than 20 lakhs. Being a poor candidate, you cannot study there as it requires a lot of money to pay the college fee.

You need to consult and take help of any charitable organisations for doing MBBS course in USA.

You can get some amount as scholarship only if you had more than 70% aggregate in your Graduation and good score in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

Without having money and help from the organisations, it is difficult to study MBBS course in USA.
31st May 2016, 10:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a poor can study MBBS in USA?

There are various options for financially unstable students in order to pursue higher studies (MBBS) in USA.

1. You can perform well in the entrance exams based on which you get scholarship.
2. Perform well during the course in the field of academics or extracurricular to receive additional financial aid.
3. Opt for part time online jobs or internships.
4. Opt for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?