3rd February 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?

hey
i want to know can i get addmission in
mbbs in any universites in usa?
My 12 percentages is 54% but in
biology , chemistry and physics
my marks are less than 50...
please reply me.

Related Questions:
4th February 2015, 01:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?

It is very difficult to get admission in MBBS course at foreign universities, if you have less than 50 percentage in your 12th standard. That's because universities consider your SAT score and 12th standard percentage to offer an admission. But, there are chances to get admission, if you have a good score in SAT exam. So, try to score minimum 1600 marks in SAT exam, to increase your chances of getting admission in foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?