26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?

Dear Friends,
I want to do MBBS in Abroad specially in USA. I want to apply for an Education Loan for doing MBBS in Abroad. Kindly tell me about the Loan facility for doing MBBS in USA? And what are the total expenses it will take to do MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  2. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  5. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  7. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  8. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  9. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
  10. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  14. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  15. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  16. Total expenses to study MCA in USA?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
30th July 2015, 03:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?

The total expenses for MBBS course cannot be stated exactly. This is because there are many institutes in USA which offers MBBS course but their fee structure differs. So unless you mention the names of the institute it is not possible for us to say the exact fee structure. You can take education loan for pursuing MBBS course. You need to approach a bank near your residence and have discussion with the branch manager to get to know about the norms and apply accordingly. You can take education loan upto 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?