11th June 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue certification courses in finance in abroad?

20th August 2016, 02:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pursue certification courses in finance in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The candidates who have completed 10+2 or Graduates are eligible for certificate courses in abroad. There are various certificate courses available in the finance stream. The candidates should clear the IELTS or TOEFL with good marks to study in abroad institutions or universities. There are courses like Certificate in Hospitality, Diploma in Accounting, Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism etc. The courses are available in various countries. You have to decide first the country and then the university. After that you can apply to the universities online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?