11th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to secure a seat in a good university located in Canada?

Sir/Mam,

I want to study in Canada please tell me how will I be able to secure my seat in a university there. Right now I'm in class 12th n I'm interested in studying law there . So sir show me the path.? It will be really ehlpful for me if you can provide me the good suggestions. Thank u

10th May 2015, 09:34 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to secure a seat in a good university located in Canada?

You will have to at first clear the SAT Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
So you will have to prepare for these two Examinations from now on as you will have to devote some time in your preparation in order to clear these Examinations so that you can get admission to the best Universities of Canada.
You should also focus on your Class 12 Board Examination as the marks obtained in that Examination will also be important for you to get admission to the best universities.
So if you are able to clear these hurdles then you will be able to study the course of law in the best universities of Canada.
You should also prepare for the Personal Interview which will be taken once you are able to clear the SAT and the TOEFL Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?