2nd October 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?

After btech.I want to do MS in germany.now i am studying btech 3 year.so how should i prepare and also what are the langauges i have to study.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  4. How to study masters education in germany?
  5. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  7. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  8. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  9. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  10. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  12. What is needed to study Pharmacy in Germany?
  13. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  14. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  17. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  18. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
7th October 2014, 01:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?

Since you are in B.Tech 3rd year, so you should first make sure that you complete your B.Tech with good grades. Make sure that you have some work experience under your belt by doing internship after your third year. During your college working days,you can give your leisure time towards preparation for the entrance exams based on which German Universities take admission. You can either join coaching institutes or buy books and practice from them. You should prepare for GRE and TOEFL which will not only help you in getting admission in German Universities but also make you eligible for universities in USA, UK and other countries.

Books for preparation :-
- The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test (With CD)
- GRE Premier 2015 with 6 Practice Tests Book + DVD + Online + Mobile
- Barron`s Essential Words for the GRE (English)
- OFFICIAL GUIDE TO TOEFL TEST
- Cambridge Preparation For The Toefl Test
- Essays for TOEFL / IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?