6th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?

res. sir, i am Keyur Agravat from gujarat i want go germany to compete my master degree in M.Sc. so give a guidence about that . what it is process for that . i am waiting your answer thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  2. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  3. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  4. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  5. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  6. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  7. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  8. What are the courses that recognize DNB degree? I am pursuing superspeciality in Neurosurgery in Germany
  9. Details of good universities for in Germany for doing Ph.D after MSc Pharmacology?
  10. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  11. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  12. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  13. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  14. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  15. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  16. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  18. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
8th April 2014, 06:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of pursuing M.Sc in Germany?

It is good to see that you are aiming at higher studies especially post graduation. Nowadays it is often seen that most of the young students go for jobs right after their graduation resulting in the setback of research and teaching field. Anyways, we will definitely help you and guide you to pursue your master degree from Germany.

In order to study in Germany, you need to appear and qualify in certain entrance exams with good scores. The better you score the better university you get. The entrance exams which you need to qualify are GRE and IELTS. Apart from these some German universities also take test in German language. Even your resume and statement of purpose is evaluated. For more details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?