31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What is needed to study Pharmacy in Germany?

what do i need in in order to study pharmacist in germany.i do not have good points in the deutsch certificate .is it going to influence it

Related Questions:
  1. How to study master in germany after graduating in pharmacy college
  2. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  6. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  7. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  8. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  9. How to study masters education in germany?
  10. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  11. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  12. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  13. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  14. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  15. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  16. What is the masters in pharmacy faculty? Which are the colleges in germany offering master in Pharmacy?
  17. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  18. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
30th December 2014, 11:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is needed to study Pharmacy in Germany?

To study Pharmacy course in Germany, first you have to complete one exam called IELTS. Because, the IELTS score is mandatory to apply for admission in universities. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission at selected list of universities. Then the universities will verify your academic profile and they will send you an admission letter in 7-8 weeks, if you can satisfy university admission requirements.
There is no problem, even if you have less points in your Deutsche certificate, if the medium of instruction at your selected university is English. If it is not English, then you should try to score good points to get admission in the university, in which you want to join.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam, which is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?