11th October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?

sir/mam im a student of Arts.1stly i wanted to become an Automobile Engg. but failed due to economically an also for some family problem.i have been appeared in H.S. 2nd yr final exam(Arts).Actualy my family member says that i should study B.A. but i wants to study Automobile diploma(ITI).So i would like to know that can i study Automobile diploma and also B.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  2. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  3. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  4. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  7. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  8. How can I go for diploma automobile engineering after diploma? I have appeared for ICSC exam
  9. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  10. How to be an automobile engineer?
  11. How to study further after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  14. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  15. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  18. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
28th October 2014, 11:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam im a student of Arts.1stly i wanted to become an Automobile Engg. but failed due to economically an also for some family problem.i have been appeared in H.S. 2nd yr final exam(Arts).Actualy my family member says that i should study B.A. but i wants to study Automobile diploma(ITI).So i would like to know that can i study Automobile diploma and also B.A.?
No, you can't do both the Diploma and BA course simultaneously. Only those candidates who have completed their 12th standard or it's equivalent qualification are eligible. You may having chance to get admission for BA course after completing Diploma course.

It is not good option for you to apply for BA course after Diploma. Both the are different specialization and field as well. If you want to make your career good, then apply for B.E or B.Tech in relevant specialization. After completing B.Tech course you definitely get good job with high salary package for sure.
29th October 2014, 03:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?

Yes, you can study both courses at the same time, but one course should be in correspondence mode, so that the regular classes don't clash with each other. The colleges will never allow you to go for a regular course, if attendance is essential for appearing in the examination.

There are situation when examination date of two courses clashes and the main problem lies during the examination time because most of the examination are conducted at the same time.

If you can manage to study two courses at the same time, then surely you can take admission in two different courses. Just make sure that one course is in correspondence mode to avoid any attendance related issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?