13th March 2023, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I got 5.5 in both listening and reading 6 in speaking and 5 in writing. Can I get Canada Visa?

I got 5.5 in both listening and reading 6 in speaking and 5 in writing. Tell me i would want visa in Canada by spousing from my relative.

14th March 2023, 01:10 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: I got 5.5 in both listening and reading 6 in speaking and 5 in writing. Can I get Canada Visa?

The eligibility criteria are that Candidates must score at least 5.5 bands in each of the four IELTS skill categories and a total of at least 6.0 in order to enroll in undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Canada.

So, if you meet the requirements mentioned above, you are qualified to get Canada Visa.
14th March 2023, 10:31 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 5.5 in both listening and reading 6 in speaking and 5 in writing. Can I get Canada Visa?

To be eligible to enroll in undergraduate and postgraduate courses*in Canada, you must receive a score of at least 5.5 bands*in each of the four IELTS skill categories and a total of at least 6.0 bands.

So, if you satisfy the prerequisites listed above, you can apply for a Canada visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?