18th June 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?

i did my post graduation in Nanotechnology with CGPA 9/10 last year and I have 3 international publication.

i applied for PhD in nano technology for Australian University, I got letter of offer from one Australia university

In this regard unfortunately i scored 6 in speaking, 6 in writing, 5 in reading, 5.5 in listening in ielts,

can Austalian embassy will give me a visa or not

14th January 2015, 05:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?

Australian embassy does not consider your IELTS score to offer VISA. The Visa processing only depends upon your communication with the VISA officer. So, try to be confident and always maintain a smiling face during Visa interview. And you should also make the VISA officer, to believe that you have sufficient funds to manage your fee and living expenses in Australia. If the VISA officer believes in your words, then he will definitely approve your VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?