21st September 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Germany if secured 6 in Speaking, 5.5 in Listening, 4.5 in Writing, 5 in Reading and 5.5 Bands aggregate in IELTS?

Hello,
My name is Venkat Ram and I am from India. I have attended the IELTS test and got 5.5 Bands with individual band below-
Speaking :-6.0
Listening :-5.5
Writing :- 4.5
Reading :- 5.0
With this band score can I study in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any college of US if scored 5.5 Bands in Listening & Reading and 5 Bands in Writing and Speaking of IELTS?
  2. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  4. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it difficult to get Student Visa if secured 4.0 Bands in Writing Skill of IELTS?
  6. How to prepare for studying abroad while studying 10th standard?
  7. Can I go to Australia for 11th and 12th and further studies after that?
  8. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  9. Can I go to England for studies after B.Com?
  10. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  11. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
  12. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in MIT?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Geneva University for MS program?
  15. Job oriented courses in Canada for 12th PCB who has scored 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  17. Admission in a Canadian school after 10th from CBSE?
  18. Can I do masters in European countries after bachelor degree from CMJ university?
7th August 2017, 11:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Germany if secured 6 in Speaking, 5.5 in Listening, 4.5 in Writing, 5 in Reading and 5.5 Bands aggregate in IELTS?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Germany after securing 6 in speaking, 5.5 in listening, 4.5 in reading and 5.5 bands in IELTS examinations. Candidate who secured good score in IELTS examinations are eligible to apply for admission in German universities. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in German universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?