19th November 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Job in abroad after completing electronics engineering from government polytechnic institution?

Sir/mam I want to ask that if I complete electronics Engg. From govt. polytechnic institution then can I get job in abroad? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  2. Can I get a job in government polytechnic after completing B.E Electronics? Which exams should I answer?
  3. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  5. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. Is AMIE equal to B.Tech?
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. After completing polytechnic can I get government job?
  9. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  10. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  11. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  13. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  15. What are the jobs available in Australia after B.Tech in ECE with 60%
  16. Can I do B.E. Mechatronics in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
20th November 2015, 02:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in abroad after completing electronics engineering from government polytechnic institution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam I want to ask that if I complete electronics Engg. From govt. polytechnic institution then can I get job in abroad? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

The aspirant can get a job in abroad in the electronics field after some experience in India.

First the aspirant has to work in India for 2 or 3 years and gain some experience in the field.

So that he can get a job in abroad.

There are vacancies in abroad for the following positions Marketing Executive, Senior Vendor Manager,
Elevator Technician, Electronic Technician, Electronic Engineer, QC Manager, Service Technician etc.

The jobs are available in countries like Singapore, Middle East Countries etc.

For the jobs you have to check the availability in the websites and newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?