15th August 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Job in Canada after B.Sc non medical in India

Which course should I prefer in Canada after completing my B.Sc non medical in India? Will I get job there after completion of this course?

2nd September 2016, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Canada after B.Sc non medical in India

If you are looking for job abroad, then you must gain some skills in your field. If you will have skills with experience, then it will become easy for you to get job in Canada.

Without any skills and experience, you will only get jobs which don't required any skills. Hence, make sure that you do some kind vocational training before applying for job.
28th January 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.sc. non medical final year. I want to study in Canada but I am confuse which course I select except related to physics,chemistry and mathematics. Please reply.
4th February 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc. non-med final year and I want to study in Canada. Please help me which diploma I can do related to chemistry. Please reply
12th September 2017, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I had done b.sc non med .in 2014. Now i am working at thermal power plant in india(vedanta resource plc). I have experience of 3 year and 2 months. I want to go abroad for study.
Suggest me course for this..
15th October 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am din Bsc 3rd year in India. Now how I can go to Canada for study visa. And which courses are best there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?