10th May 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?

How much marks are required to get admission in Canada medical university after 12th from India and to get better job facility? Can you please let me know how to get prepared for the same? Please provide me the information soon as possible.

Thank you!

19th April 2018, 07:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?

There are many Medical Institutes in Canada for international students, and each comes with their own unique entry criteria. In order to pursue in any Canadian medical school you must have secured minimum 85% marks in 12th standard examination. Also you will have to take an English proficiency test.
27th August 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?

How to study B.Sc. in hotel management in abroad?
28th August 2019, 08:26 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much marks are required to get admission in Canada medical university after 12th from India and to get better job facility? Can you please let me know how to get prepared for the same? Please provide me the information soon as possible.

Thank you!

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Canada Medical University as follows :-

-You should have completed your undergraduate degree in Biology or in science.

-For good cities like Quebec, you would need 10+2 qualification and 1-year diploma course in CEGEP.

English Fluency requirement

->TOEFL with 80 if you are pursuing UG courses. And 90 marks for pursuing Master's degree.

->IELTS with minimum bands is 6.5 if you are pursuing UG courses. And 7 for pursuing Master's degree.

MCAT- Medical College Admission Test is another way to study MBBS in Canada.
28th August 2019, 02:27 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to study B.Sc. in hotel management in abroad?
Firstly, you have to give the English Proficiency Test like TOEFL or IELTS in order to apply for BSc in hotel management in abroad.
Secondly, you have to select the Universities in which you wanted to study and also see the eligibility criteria in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?