2nd February 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects in Biotechnology in India or abroad?

What is the job prospects in biotechnology?(india/abroad)? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  2. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  5. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  6. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  8. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  9. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  10. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  11. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
  12. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  13. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  14. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  15. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
  17. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?

15th February 2016, 05:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job prospects in Biotechnology in India or abroad?

Job prospects of Biotechnology in India as well as Abroad is very good.
It is better for you to look for a job in India as of now as it is easier for you to get a job in India than Abroad.
You need to apply for the job by applying in the companies which are hiring by submitting your CV.
If you are selected you need to clear a Personal Interview and you will be able to get the job.
This is the procedure that you need to follow.

10th June 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job prospects in Biotechnology in India or abroad?

Are there any possibilities of getting high salaries job after studying biotechnology B.Tech course from Kolkata Heritage college?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?