4th October 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?

Hi! I'm a final year student pursuing engineering degree in leather technology from a government college in kolkata. Campus recruitment is a bit poor in the college,so can you suggest about the job prospect in india or abroad . my scores in all examinations from class 10 till now are above 75%. please tell me the job availability within 1 year and the minimum salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  2. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  4. Job prospects in Biotechnology in India or abroad? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope and salary prospects for Leather Technology Diploma holders?
  6. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  7. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  8. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  9. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  10. Scope and salary in leather technology stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  12. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  13. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  14. Which one is better between B.A Economics in Miranda Hours and Bachelors of Business Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies? Which one has job prospects in abroad?
  15. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?
  16. Job prospects of MBBS M.H.A in Health Care Industry in India and Abroad?
  17. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
14th November 2011, 01:24 AM
Beready

Default Re: Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?

hello friend,

there is a very good scope in leather field .
if you want to go abroad then you can also go there ,
because in there also there is a very good scope ,
so take the decision as soon as possible and do whatever you want to do .
good luck.
27th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?

Is it better to do B.sc in aviation in India or Abroad?
5th August 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

JOBS ARE AVAILABLE IN USA OF LEATHER ENGINEER?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?