13th April 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Job in USA after pursuing MCA from there?

Good Afternoon! Sir. I am per-suing my final year in BCA(Management faculty) beside i am having good knowledge of programming language. (c,c , Visual Basics, Java, HTML ,Internet,& Faculty experience of teaching in Computer organisation)after this i want to study MCA and want to work for USA from heart.

15th May 2014, 07:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job in USA after pursuing MCA from there?

As you asking here about your problem and you can call as you want to know that what are the job opportunities in USA after you completing your MCA or called as Master in Computer Application.
So as you know that now day’s computer is a most important and highly uses by the user worldwide that in USA or in any country in world.

So if you are a good student in Mca and getting a good score in your MCA study so that you can go for a good company for to work for them as they searching for MCA students. And there are many companies who pay you a good salary for your work and your carrier. So for that you have to do well in your MCA study and be good in your study.

So that any software company can hire you for job in their companies. And that is not only in limit in computer application but you can also go for mobile application companies as you know many OS are developed in mobile for user.And also in software development company for develop their software as that is before and also getting add some more features in that app or software.
28th September 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in USA after pursuing MCA from there?

I have completed my Mca from India and now I am searching for job for Mca or IT related job in USA Cani please help???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?