17th December 2010, 08:46 AM
ravi786

Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?

i am an MCA student pursuing 2nd year , i just wanted to know that whether there are any opportunities for MCA students to get a job in indian army based on mca qualification if yes how and what should i do to get the job

20th December 2010, 09:00 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?

Dear friend

Yes definately there is a job for MCA Students in Indian Army.

MCA students can work in Computer Fieldd in Indian Army. But the procedure of join Army with MCA Qualification I dont know.

For the detail, you can check the official websites of Indian Army and if there is any Vaccancy, you will get the detail from there.

And please check the Age limit before applying to any post in Army after MCA.

www.indianarmy.nic.in
20th December 2010, 10:15 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?

there is opportunity in indian army for every student. obviously there are opportunity for MCA student also in indian army.

there are various scheme to enter into indian army. but first you have to become soldier if you want to join in indian army. then may be you will get work in computer field.

for more information to join indian army visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. from here you will get the application form also. all scheme details are given here.

best wishes.
20th December 2010, 10:39 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes my dear friend,

After MCA, you can join in indian army but you make sure that you must have physics,chemistry and mathematics in your 10+2level and that too with good percentage of marks.

You will have opportunities in computer sections of army. The entry scheme for post graduate is TGC Education.

The vacancies for this course are as per the notification which will be released twice a year.

Your age should be between 23-27 by the first day you are going to join.
Duration of training will be 1 year.

All the best
20th December 2010, 05:07 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
You can go for army,but you are a technical student why you will go their,your Aim should be go IT sector nothing else...
20th December 2010, 08:18 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

#The only one post you can apply in India Army is

-->Commissioned officer(Logistic Cadre) with your MCA Degree

# For other post you should finished Engineering and LLB

#you can apply for 12th Post also, but you should have done with Maths and Physics

For more thing about that ,follow this link
http://www.upscexam.com/defence_examinations/indian_defence_services_army/

Best of luck
21st December 2010, 11:36 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

MCA graduate student can join Indian Army by appearing in SSC (Short Service Commition) examination. For detailed process of application visit website- www.indianarmy.nic.in or www.joinindianarmy.in
23rd December 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

ok thank u... for the answers
28th December 2010, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

hi,i hve passed 10th with 61% & 12 th bio,phy,che with 51% and hve done b.c.a with 70% and doing m.c.a frm rtu kota rajasthan . so want to ask u that any scope in army for computer field job .or vacant post in any computer department in army .
thx plz rply
26th January 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi may i have job in army computer department... I m MCA student.. And if yes then how much i get paid???
25th February 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

is there any job in air ports with mca
23rd April 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

DEAR
SIR I AM THE JUST TAKEN THE B.C.A FINAL YEAR EXAM AND I WANT TO KNOW CAN I GET JOB AFTER B.C.A IN ARMY,AIRFORECE OR INDIAN NAVI IF YES THEN PLEASE REPLY ME,INSPITE OF THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY AFTER B.C.A THEN ALSO REPLY ME.
18th May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am working in Public Sector Company which comes under Ministry of Defense. I have appointed on the basis of Diploma Comp Sc. After that I did Batchelor of Information Technology and now I am doing MCA from IGNOU.Whether I am eligible for promotion for higher grade?. Whether the MCA course from IGNOU is recognised?. Please reply me.
22nd June 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

my D0B is 18-FEB-1987,n im pusuing mca......its my 3rd year nw.....so is there opportunity for me to join indian airforce/indian navy
2nd July 2011, 12:59 PM
umathkavi

After completing your MCA, you can join the indian army but you shuld have passed your 12th class with physics,chemistry and mathematics and should have passed with good percentage.

You can get your job in computer departments of the army.
The entry scheme for post graduate is TGC Education.
The vacancies are filled twice in a year and your age should be betwwen 23-27 on the day of commencement of the course.
The duration of the training will be 1 year.
16th July 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my DOB is 04 /11/1986
i am in first year in MCA ,
also compleat my 12 with P.C.M
can i apply for army ....
it wll be very thankful to u ...
28th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

can girls join in army or navy?
my D0B is 01-april-1986,n i completed mca..........so is there opportunity for me to join indian airforce/indian navy.
22nd August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

my ques. is percentage criteria of 60% throughout followed by how many companies.
22nd October 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I am an MCA student ,can girls join in army or airforce???
10th November 2011, 09:34 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

After completing your MCA, you can join the indian army but you shuld have passed your 12th class with physics,chemistry and mathematics and should have passed with good percentage.

You can get your job in computer departments of the army.
The entry scheme for post graduate is TGC Education.
The vacancies are filled twice in a year and your age should be betwwen 23-27 on the day of commencement of the course.
The duration of the training will be 1 year.
28th November 2011, 07:42 PM
m.khushhal

Hi.....
After MCA, you can join the indian army but you shuld have passed your 12th class with physics,chemistry and mathematics and should have passed with good percentage.There are a lot few jobs are available in Indian army for the completion of MCA.The jobs like officers only.There is no jobs available asper your Qualifications.So if you want join in Indian Army you need to take an examination of CDS(Common defence Service) which is conducted by "UPSC" twice in A Year.
This exam is complusary to join in Indian army.So apply for CDS exam.For other details visit the following official website
Www.upsc.gov.in
5th March 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed MCA and i worked with MNC company in IT sector. DOB 20-08-1982. Can i eligible for indian
Army. please help me onthis. My ambition working with indian army atleast single day.
18th July 2012, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i m girl doing MCA in (3rd yr ) want to join Indian Army(navy,airfore) there is any scope for me to join army ?
my D0B is 04-12-1988 but i dont have 12th class with physics,chemistry and mathematics is there opportunity for me to join indian airforce/indian navy

if any opportunity ,i love to work for my ARMY ..... plz give information .
17th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my D0B is 05-03-1988 but i dont have 12th class with physics,chemistry and mathematics is there opportunity for me to join indian airforce/indian navy

i have completed BSC (IT)
13th February 2013, 12:31 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

there is opportunity in indian army for every student. obviously there are opportunity for MCA student also in indian army.

there are various scheme to enter into indian army. but first you have to become soldier if you want to join in indian army. then may be you will get work in computer field.

for more information to join indian army visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. from here you will get the application form also. all scheme details are given here.

best wishes.
13th February 2013, 02:30 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Dear friend

MCA students can work in Computer Fieldd in Indian Army. But the procedure of join Army with MCA Qualification I dont know.

For the detail, you can check the official websites of Indian Army and if there is any Vaccancy, you will get the detail from there.

www.indianarmy.nic.in
13th February 2013, 02:31 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?

Dear friend

www.indianarmy.nic.in
31st October 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i passed mca in 2012 with 70% i also have N.C.C- A,B,C certificates i can apply for indian-army-havildar-education-in-group-x My height 158cm only from andhra pradesh
7th December 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

i am 30 years old. i completed mca degree. now i want to go army, if any chance to enter into army. please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?