5th November 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Details to get admission in US after completing MCA?

sir iam pursuing mca.after complete my mca i want to do phd in usa.so please tell me the details to get the admision in us .

K.Devender Reddy
[email protected]

25th January 2012, 03:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to get admission in US after completing MCA?

There are several institutions in USA from where the Ph.D programme can be pursued. As a MCA you can apply for the Ph.D. programme in USA in the relevant subject. It usually takes around 3 years to 7 years to complete a Ph.D. programme in USA, depending upon the nature and complexity of the subject chosen. Doctrate degree is awarded on completion of theoretical and practical classes followed by passing a comprehensive examination conducted by the institution and submitting a detailed thesis on the research work. Good scores in common entrance tests such as GRE and English Language examinations like Test of English as a Foreign Language-TOEFL is very essential.
4th August 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

can I get a job in teaching field after clearing 16 arrears and then passing out mca will 16 arrears can create problems please reply sir I am worried about my future
19th June 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed mca that time i want to do sap how can i do it tell about sap course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?