16th August 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges at London to study MS course after MBBS

Hello sir, I have completed MBBS course from my country India and now want to study MS from London. Please tell me which are the colleges invite for this course at London?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in London to study MD course
  2. How to study MBBS in London on self finance?
  3. Which one is better between MBBS in India and MBBS in London?
  4. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges in London who take admission without clearing IELTS for masters in Economics
  6. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  7. List of medical colleges across the world to study MBBS course under 7 lakh rupees?
  8. List of colleges offering MS in London? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  12. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  13. Is it good to do MBBS from India or from London?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  15. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  16. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  17. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required? -- [New]
  18. List of top colleges offering MBBS in Nepal -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2017, 09:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of Colleges at London to study MS course after MBBS

Below I have listed the names of colleges at London which offers MS course after MBBS:
>Imperial College School of Medicine
Address: South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 7589 5111
>King's College London GKT School of Medical Education
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/index.aspx
>UCL Medical School
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/medical-school
>St Mary's Hospital Medical School
Address: St Mary's Hospital, Praed St, London W2 1NY, UK
Phone: +44 20 3312 6666
>Westminster Hospital Medical School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?