16th December 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?

Hello sir, I am living in Saudi Arabia and want to study MBBS course from India. List of colleges with admission procedure to study the same from India? How much it cost to study?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  2. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  3. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  4. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  6. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  7. List of colleges abroad to study MCA with lowest fees? Total cost to study it with accommodation and transportation? -- [New]
  8. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  9. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required?
  10. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in India for MBBS being a Bangladeshi?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  13. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi student?
  15. Procedure to study MBBS course from India after B.Sc Nursing from Sri Lanka? How to choose colleges in India?
  16. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS for a Bangladeshi student in India?
  17. List of colleges approved by Directorate General of Mines Safety to study Mining Engineering? Total cost to study this course?
  18. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?