24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MBBS in English in Germany?

How long will it take to complete mbbs in germany. Ncan we do the whole study in english? Please help me out with this. It will be helpful if you can provide me the list as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the complete response soon.

Thank u

5th October 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBBS in English in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How long will it take to complete mbbs in germany. Ncan we do the whole study in english? Please help me out with this. It will be helpful if you can provide me the list as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the complete response soon.

Thank u

The MBBS program in Germany is not taught in English and it is only taught in German. Therefore, candidates have to learn German to study MBBS in Germany. There are various universities offering MBBS in Germany for the international students. List of colleges offering MBBS in Germany is given below;

University of Heidelberg - Official Website

Free University of Berlin - Official Website

Dresden Technical University - Official Website

Goethe University Frankfurt - Official Website

Rwth Aachen University - Official Website

Lubeck University - Official Website
21st October 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc. nursing in 2016 and got two years of experience in hospital..can I able to study MBBS now??
29th October 2019, 12:52 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

It takes your 4 & 5 years. It all depends upon the college or university, which you apply for MD degree admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?