5th April 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?

Is it possible to study mbbs in english
medium in germany or france if possible plse send me the all details including tution fee details
At [email protected]

7th May 2014, 03:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in MBBS in English medium in Germany or France?

As you have mentioned that you want to study MBBS in English medium at Germany or at France. So first let me tell you that at France or at Germany they the MBBS institutes are all of English medium. So, no need to worry and now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned in your question by giving you the details of the entrance exam system, admission system, and the fee detail.

Let me give you the entrance exam process detail first so, for before the admission in the MBBS institute you need to appear the entrance exam in the official website of the particular institute in Germany or France where you want to study there will be some questions related to IQ and some questions of how to treat with patients etc, try to appear all the answers and before entrance exam try to be prepare for it.

Check the website regularly as the rankings will be out within 10-15 days from the date of entrance exam then if your ranking will be within the top 500 rankings you will be conformed that you can take admission in that. Then contact the institute using the contact info given in the website and then they will give you the admission date and time and you need to go to that MBBS institute of the France or Germany in which you have given the entrance exam. Your admission charge will be Euro 1500-2000, and your yearly fee will be Euro 2000-2500
30th June 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

What are the medical college in France in English medium and how much it cost??
10th June 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Language requirements for getting admitted in German medical Institute i am from India i want to know how to apply for it and requirements for the admission
29th March 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from Bangladesh will completed HSC/12th this june'17. Want to study MBBS in Germany in English medium in 2018 session, so, do I need IELTS Score & what is the minimum scores will need?
10th September 2017, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

I am through 12th and currently on mbbs foundation program and want to study MBBS from Germany. So, I need some information regarding MBBS in Germany and about that colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?

What are the conditions of getting admission into an mbbs program in English medium in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?