21st March 2016, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Germany? List of colleges offering this course in Germany?

Hello,
Can you please provide me the colleges which are offering MBA in Germany? And is it beneficial to do MBA in Germany? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  5. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  7. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  9. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  10. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  11. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  12. Is it beneficial to study BS in Germany if it is mandatory to pursue last 2 years in German language?
  13. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  14. List colleges in Germany for studying Agriculture course in undergraduation?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  16. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  17. How to study masters education in germany?
  18. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
2nd October 2017, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Germany? List of colleges offering this course in Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please provide me the colleges which are offering MBA in Germany? And is it beneficial to do MBA in Germany? Please reply as soon as possible.

Yes, it is beneficial to study MBA in Germany. Many universities offer MBA in various specializations in Germany. Candidates have to clear IELTS with at least 6.5 Band to get admission to an MBA program in German universities. Candidates after completion of the course can find jobs in Germany. Candidates after completion of the MBA program get a job in Germany based on their talent and skill. German language proficiency is better to study and find a job in Germany. List of colleges offering MBA program in Germany is given below;

Munich Business School - Official Website

Ludwig - Maximilian University - Official Website

Cologne Business School - Official Website

ESMT Berlin - Official Website

University of Kiel - Official Website

Frankfurt Business School - Official Website

Dresden University of Technology - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?