5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to give for doing MS in abroad and USA?

I need all details about entrance exam.... date..etc.. related to electronic depatm... am engineering student...3 rd year.. electronic department? Can you please give me the details about the entrance exams and how to get prepared for them? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon!

6th October 2016, 09:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to give for doing MS in abroad and USA?

To pursue MS course in USA or in any other Abroad university, you should have to complete your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. You have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. For all other Abroad Universities except USA, only TOEFL/ IELTS score is enough to apply for admission. You can appear in these examinations at any date as these examinations are conducted throughout the year. You can prepare for these examinations on your own if you have any examination preparation material or you can take coaching from any reputed coaching center to get good score in first attempt.
6th October 2016, 09:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Science. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course.

To pursue MS course in US, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations and for getting admission in MS course in any other Abroad university, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination and no GRE score is required.

You can appear in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examination on any date as per convenience as these examinations are conducted on specific dates throughout the year. The best way to prepare for these examinations is to take coaching from the coaching center which offers good quality of coaching, so, that you can get good score and apply for admission to MS course in top Abroad universities.
7th October 2016, 01:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need all details about entrance exam.... date..etc.. related to electronic depatm... am engineering student...3 rd year.. electronic department? Can you please give me the details about the entrance exams and how to get prepared for them? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon!
List of the entrance exam for MS course in Abroad:-

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?