16th March 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA in USA for B.Tech aspirant?

Respected Sir
I am a 12th passed student and
I have Maths group. My aim is to do
my MBA in Abroad after my B.Tech.
I am trying to get admission in B.Tech now.
So, from now I want to know which entrance will
help me to get admission in MBA in Abroad specially in USA?

17th March 2015, 01:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA in USA for B.Tech aspirant?

To Pursue MBA in USA, you have to complete two exams called GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL. These exams scores are mandatory to apply for MBA admission at most of the universities of America. So, you have to complete these exams, before applying for admission. And you can appear for these exams, when you are in the final year of your B.Tech. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents to the university admission office, through online or via courier.

Required Documents:-
->Graduation Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport copy
->GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL score reports
17th March 2015, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To study MBA in USA, you need to appear in Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an international entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for students who are interested to pursue MBA course in foreign universities. And to get admission in any course in foreign universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. To get admission in MBA course in top colleges/universities, you must have to secure more than 70% aggregate marks in B.Tech course and you must have to score good marks in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
28th March 2015, 12:40 AM
bichapoda

To study MBA is USA you need to appear for GMAT exam and IELTS/TOEFL Exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

To apply for GMAT exam you need to a Graduate from Recognized University.

Your Graduation need to be of 4 years , 3 years graduation is not accepted.

So as your Planning to do your B.Tech you will be eligible to apply for GMAT exam.

So After completing your B.Tech apply for the exam and clear it with good score so that you can get Admit from Top Universities.

You also need to to take Either TOEFL or IELTS exam as its also required for getting admit from the University .

IETLS and TOEFL are exams which check your English knowledge, so you also need to get good score in that other wise you will need to take a English subject as Extra subject which will cost you more than your normal MBA fee.

So IELTS/TOEFL and GMAT are the 2 entrance exams which you need to clear with good score to full fill your dream to do MBA in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?