7th January 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for 10th student?

hello
is their any possible option
that i can study in australia
right after my 10th class?
I want to know the entrance exam....

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. What should I study further in Abroad on 10th basis? Scholarship tests for admission?
  4. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  5. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  6. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  7. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  8. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
  10. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad after 10th?
  11. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. Can I go to Abroad for studies after 10th? Will Bank finance for education there?
  13. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  14. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category?
  15. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Entrance exams except GMAT to study Management course in abroad?
  17. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  18. Which are the courses available after passing 12th? How to approach scholarship exams to study abroad?
9th January 2015, 03:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for 10th student?

Yes, you can study in Australia after the completion of your 10th standard. To Study in Australia, first you have to get admission in any university. To get admission, you have to complete one exam called IELTS(General Module). This is an exam for the candidates, who want to join in 11th class at foreign universities or colleges. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your IELTS test score.

IELTS:-
IELTS is an exam, which is used to assess the ability of a candidate in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
22nd May 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for 10th student?

I am in class 12 science and i wish to take chemistry in university of nottingham (uk) but i dont understand that when i have to apply because somewhere it is written that you have to give your resume in october i am confused with all this please help me furthur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?